WELCOME TO THE FIRST EVER
HOPE FOR LIBERIA SHORT TERM MISSIONS TRIP
This will be a life changing experience for you!
MAY 18 to 31, 2020
LIST OF ACTIVITIES
- You will be part of outreach services…African style. That alone is worth the trip!
- You will join me in driving deep into the jungle to visit Tomou Village. We will spend 2 days there and will be helping them to build their brand new church/school structure.
- Back at our new property, affectionately known as the New Canada Center (NCC), you’ll see people drink clean water from our newly dug well. For many, it will be their first time tasting safe water.
- We will prepare and distribute hundreds of meals to the people in the Careysburg community.
- We will also take part in random community clean-ups, food distribution, take part in soccer games, visit the school that we support and connect with the precious students.
- We will have a private meeting with one of Africa’s most-feared former warlords of all time. He will share his powerful testimony of how he came to Christ and what he is doing in Liberia now. Search him up, his warlord name was “General Butt Naked”.
- Liberia is home to over 500 kms of majestic coastline. We will have an opportunity to take in some beach time and possibly baptize some new believers in the ocean.
- This is a prepare-to-get-your-hands-dirty, fully-immersive kind of trip. We are looking to take a small group of 10 people only (plus myself and our cameraman).
PREPARATIONS BEFORE THE TRIP
- The first thing you will need is you MUST have your Yellow Fever immunization. You will also need proof of this immunization in order to submit your visa application.
- Once you have signed up and paid for the trip, we will help you obtain the appropriate letters of invitation and references that are necessary for your visa application.
- You must apply for a VISA to travel to Liberia.
- Make sure to make an appointment with a travel clinic to obtain the required amount of malaria prevention medication.
- And you MUST bring the yellow fever card with you to Liberia—You will not be granted entrance without it.
The cost of this trip is $3,000 CAD*
Flight and Airline taxes (from Toronto to Liberia) • Hotel (single occupancy—everyone has their own room) (If you plan on travelling as a couple or with a roommate, there will be a reduction of $300 per person for double occupancy) • Transportation • Breakfast • Dinner
Lunch & Snacks • Personal Health & Travel Insurance
* There may be a slight change in price if there is a large drop or spike in the US Dollar
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING. . .
Please contact us right away